Jojo had speech today with his new therapist, Miss Jenny. He was very comfortable with her and separated from me fine. (WHEW!) He loved her immediately! She basically just wanted him to get comfortable with her today. She did do some Kaufman cards with him to get a better idea where he is at with his speech. It was quite different coming early in the morning than it was coming in the afternoon. For one thing, the traffic was horrible! We barely made it in time. I am so lucky that I have a friend down the street who comes to get Dominic extra early on these days or I would never make it! (Her daughter and Dominic are in the same class). She takes him to school for me. It is very hard I am finding to get all of us out the door by 7:55! It takes lots of organization and planning ahead! I am just so glad Jojo adapts easily to change!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment