Thursday, January 22, 2009

My son......Luke

As I'm sure I mentioned before the boys are HUGE Star wars fans. Well for the past couple of weeks on occasion Jojo would tell us to call him Luke (Luke Skywalker) when they were playing. Well, now that has turned into him INSISTING on being called Luke. When he wakes up in the morning I say "Good Morning honey." He looks at me and says "Uke"(yep, that is Luke without the "L") He even went so far as to tell his therapists "Uke" as soon as they said hello to him. He talked on the phone to his Ama and Papa and immediately told them they were talking to "Uke." I wonder how long this phase will last...........it is all day, anytime you use his real name, he corrects you! I am going to get this on video and try to post it soon. It is very funny.

He had a very productive week at therapy. He is using more spontaneous 2-3 word phrases now. It is really exciting for us to hear him do that! Let's hope we are moving forward some more! My hope is that we can get him down to 3 sessions a week soon. Oh I love my little Luke!

No comments: