Sunday, January 11, 2009

New phrase

I'm very excited Jojo has a new two word phrase..... "Who's that, Mommy?" and it is pretty clear!!! I'm glad he can say that because before he would just point and say "a dah?" He is so funny because he was asking me who every person was on TV today. I just kept saying, "I don't know honey." And then he would ask again.

I also forgot to mention he has spent one whole week now in a big boy bed! On a whim, we decided to take his crib down last weekend and go buy him a bed. He was very excited and slept in it without a problem from the first night! It is a Disney Pixar Cars McQueen bed (of course!) Dave and I think it is hilarious because he doesn't even try to get out of the bed, not even in the morning! It's as if he doesn't realize he CAN get out of the bed! We remember Dominic doing the same thing when we moved him into a bed. Jojo never tried to get out of his crib or even stood up in it. Dominic however was moved into a toddler bed at 19 months because he was climbing out of his crib and fell once. Now the next issue with him is trying to get him interested in that potty. He was very excited to go pick it out (months ago) however, he decided it was more fun to play with than to sit on and that was that. I put it into the basement a month ago, and haven't mentioned it since. I learned one thing potty training my first boy.......they won't do it until they are ready. I'm not one to stress about that type of thing.....it will happen in time. Besides, there are enough things to stress about.

My big stess right now is all the $$$ for therapy. We now have to pay our 20% copay at Beaumont which costs us $245 a month, in addition to what we pay at the Kaufman Children's Center which is between $500-$575 a month. ugh...........enough said.

No comments: